Thursday 28 February 2013

Little bxs

So glad you could visit my blog today ,
the great Christine Harrop did a fantastic little bx the other day ,and yesterday she put a tutorial on her blog
so I thought I would try it straight away so it was in my mind ,here is her great tutorial link she has made it so simple for you to understand
http://christinescardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

So here is my attempt at least I could use some of my D-lites dies again I have put Tee tree lights in the bx

Since taking this photo which I had to do it while I had day light ,I have now put a tag on
the scent coming out of the box is lovely

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Melanie, what a brilliant idea! This looks so gorgeous, and as you say the smell of your goodies inside will be wafting out! I'm glad I was of help to you! love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab designs Melanie, I have saved Christine's tutorial to try but I do love the idea of putting candles inside and can imagine the scent...lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boxes, great idea putting the T-Lights in them.
    Have not had time yet to have a go but I certainly will.

    Patricia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie, what a fab idea to put the lights in the boxes..they are really lovely! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Melanie. They look really lovely. Christines tutorial made it look really easy - so I must have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, love how your diecut shows the candles. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete