Wednesday 13 February 2013

My hubby`s card to me

Well of to get my dressing changed today just wished my heart hadn`t played up but hay ho .

I`m still not sure with this one I feel there is something missing on it but hubby likes it
I know I will get an e-card off him as he has an account with  J.Lawson I don`t use it though I won`t know how to .
Here is the card I made for him to give me

The card is 8*8
backing paper from Heartfelt Amour  collection plus heart die
the other dies are  from http://www.amazingpapergraces.com/ kit I got
they are 2 dies which are corners  the flowers and pearls and ribbon  are also from that months kit ( Nov)

I think it may need a tag or something not sure

thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Melanie,
    Your card is great I love the corners,your Heart and Flowers, smashing layout.
    I think as someone said on my Blog we a "Over" critical of our own work.
    Good luck with the dressing change, hope all is well under it.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Melanie. Good luck with the dressing change, it should feel more comfortable then. The same thing happened to my brother when he was in the middle of having "that op that only gentlemen can have" and they had to stop and there was great worry for a while. (His wife had to be done instead!!) Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Melanie - love the dies. I have often looked at Bekka Feeken's kit but thought that it was working out very expensive and thought that you had to take them regularly. This is fabulous. Hope everything goes ok and you soon feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card here and love this beautiful image and the dies make this card special...take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, having the same dies facing each other like that is something I must try. Love the whole effect and I don't think it needs anything else. Hope today goes well. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, really lovely..hope all is well with the dressing change, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete