Friday 1 March 2013

A little bit of playing

Well I did do another two of the bxs yesterday and they have gone over to the shop I went there today and 3 of my mothers cards have been sold so chuffed ,Kate asked me could I put Easter eggs in these type of bxs   I have said I will try so when I go shopping I will have to get some ,
The card I made with my sister`s stamp I thought I had taken a Photo but no  and it`s now at the shop,
So the next card was a little of playing around with the new dies ,

So here it is

8*8 cream card stock
Centural pearl card for die cuts ,Paper behind the die cuts was free with a mag
A4 embossing folder
my corners are from one die cut into 4, I did want to put the corners onto the square I had made but I didn`t look right so the ended up as corners on the card,
I would surgest that wax paper is used with these dies as can be a bit tricky getting the card out
Ribbon and candy from stock

Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Melanie. Love the dies in the centre of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Melanie, I just adore this card. What dies are they please, they are stunning...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spellbinders middle of card is Gold elements one ,Ornate Squares that is the main die in that set which I cut into 4 to give me the corners ,

      Delete
  3. Great card , fantastic layout and hint of colour. I love the way you have done your corners. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Melanie
    lovely card I have that corner die havent really used it yet tho i might get it out this weekend thanks for the inspiration this blog thing isnt as easy as you think is it lol Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi melaine, beutiful card, love those cutting dies and embossing folder ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie, very pretty..super layout, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Melanie. The die is gorgeous. I am envious of your fabulous selection of dies!
    By the way, I put three Cadbury's Cream Eggs with some pretty tissue paper into the box. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete