Saturday 11 August 2012

Majid card

Here is a card I did for a dear friend of mine he loves old cars ,in July but didn`t get round to bloging it

I lent the stamps from my sister and coloured them with cosmic drawing inks ,Creative stamp verse,
Cosmic glue teal this is the only colour I struggle with but I now think I have sorted it after this card it was not flowing right but I have now cut the nozzle back more ,A spellbinders die and a creative expressions embossing folder ,I did the embossed stamp first before embossing the back ground .

Thanks for stopping by 

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card Melanie. Love that blue shade. I really must invest in some good embossing folders. I have a few cuttlebug ones but that's it. It does make a difference. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks christine when I see a nice one cheap then I go for them trouble I have got quite a few but i do tend to use only a few

      Delete
  2. What a fab card Melanie I love it and a super embossing folder wow , Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete