Wednesday 15 August 2012

My card from Barry

Well my Hubby wanted to go and buy me one but I said I would make it as I had one in mind that I wanted to due He has just to finish of the inside after the verse ,

I did want to put on one  Linda die pins but couldn't`t find where to put it ,which I won on her Blog here is her blog address you must take a look she`s fantastic gives lots of tip`s and tutorials and show case people`s work if they don`t have blogs.  http://creativeharmony.blogspot.co.uk
here is the other Grand dies from the last spellbinders dies they was in a bundle of 2 on the POTW ,
I was told by my Sister the theme was emerald so this is why I went with the colours ,the main card is Mint from Hobby craft  Had it ages,I did want to make it stand up Card but it wouldn`t stand write so I did landscape instead ,Sue Wilson  Gala stamps are absolutely fab they are my favourite stamp at the moment I have embossed it with wow powders ,Also use the ivy leaf mask on the last two layers of the card and distressed the whole card  when still in dies from the summer collection Moss Green got it  at bargain £9.50 from a craft shop in Whitstable, they are part of Oyster Stamps  ( and not £17.99 on C&C). The mask I used the Micro beads for the first time was very nervous of using them but I found it easy so may use them more often now .then tag was fancy frame tags 1,  flat beads from my stash
.
Well 1 more post to due my card to my rock Barry

4 comments:

  1. once again a lot of effort with a great result well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    I am so sorry for my long absence, life still really hectic (but you don't want to know about that)
    Your card is so pretty and the colours are fabulous. A very striking layout and the mask fits so well with your design.
    Bless you for your generous words and for mentioning my blog, what a kind lady you are.
    I do hope you are well. Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda ,well you are a stunning lady glad your craft room is getting there can`t wait for mine .Melanie

      Delete