Thursday 26 April 2012

My Mum`s card for Owen

Here it is, the inspiration came from Sue Wilson Blog, she put one on her blog this week http://particraft.blogspot.co.uk/ this is my twist on it.Owen has Welsh in his blood so I thought
this was a good Idea ,he does follow the rugby but I hadn`t got a stamp with rugby on
or a CD so  I found Welsh Flag on Net,then in MCS put his name on it,  this will be going with me tomorrow ,though it`s not his birthday till next week .
thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Melanie, what a lovely take on Sues card. Being Welsh myself I love it even more!
    Don't forget to email me if you want some help with pins. lindascreativeharmony@gmail.com
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda will do but off to see grandchildren today X

      Delete
  2. Hi Melanie, came across your blog via Sue Wilson's. This is a great card for the male species in our lives! I'm pretty new to crafting cards, so currently can't get enough of all you wonderful craft peoples ideas and inspirations, so, please keep them coming and I'll be stopping by from time to time if that's ok? I think it may have been you, who wished me luck with the Calibur, to press I'm still without it, as was only collected Thurs, so hopefully will get back quickly as need to do daughters Wedding stationery! Take care Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali if you need any help I will try don`t hesitate to ask >melanie

      Delete