Saturday 4 May 2013

Harry`s Card

Well this took for ages to make what could go wrong did ,the edges kept breaking when I got the first large shape out of the die I did it 3 times even with wax paper in the end I put it down to the card I was using ,
then the stamp Image didn`t stamp right 1st I thought I got the Image lined up but no so got  a blurred Image
so re stamped it further down the card, what I should of done was cut the other Image off but no so when I cut the shape out with the image then embossed it you guessed it I had a upside down Image of the bad one on my good Image so I binned it had had to start again .Once I got over this it seemed to fall into place but then I had to find a shape what fit my letters so I went to my page dies one fitted nicely so now i could construct so here is the card


8*8 Card stock made into easel card distress the edge
Spellbinders dies
Creative expression Car Stamp which I borrowed from my Sister
Just Rite happy birthday embossed with clear powder
Docrafts paper ,metal cogs
Memory letter dies
Mask for second layer

Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. If at first you don't succeed try and try again and succeed you did Mel. A lovely design and the colours and image are great! Have a good weekend. Love Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card again,awesome for a guy.xx..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Mel, well worth the perseverance! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had days like that too Melanie, but it was well worth the effort. A great guy card! Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all your problems the result is well worth it.
    A sunning card Melanie

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant mans card Melanie, so worth all your effort, I`ve had a day like that today,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Melanie. I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete