Sunday 4 November 2012

My friends web site

Back in August one of my friends was back in Kent ,I have know for many years ,while she was at my house she asked how my cards was doing and was I selling them but sadly I said only to friends ,she has come up with a proposition ,her son has a disability and was very ill when he was born but is growing into a fine young man , his disabilty doesn`t get in his way .  She would put me on her website her is the address
http://www.bwssupportnetworkukandeurope.com/blog.html , I said that 10% of any of my sales from my blog or my Face  Book page will go to this group which helps with Joshua ,sadly the shop I wanted to get into just round the corner from me already has handmade cards and wasn`t prepaired to take mine in though she said they was fantastic though she kept the web pages that I had given her and would look at it I go in regular to collect my papers every morning but no look in that shop
anyone wishing any of my cards can contact me my e-mail address is
melanieknowler@hotmail.com

I have now set up paypal account as notification has just gone on Kirsty FB account today
Thanks again for looking
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment