Tuesday 27 November 2012

Calanders

Well I`m still here ,I have a busy day today Hubby at doc`s and me seeing my Liver Dr at hospital . I have had to make these early as the big ones need to Japan and Austrila ,
the small ones are for my sept daughter she gets me the calanders and I make them into desk calanders for her they are so easy to do ,

Here is the recipe if anyone wants to try them  they then fit in a DL envelope once finished,

Strong A4 Card, scored at 9cm,18cm,22.5cm then 27cm ,the rest is stuck to the front inside to ajoin it together ,the 22.5cm is a mountain fold , make sure scores are crisp for it to stand up , I then decorate to how I want ,well here are the 5 I have made for her this year :

I`m sure she will ask me to do more as I had a phone call today and she had got more ,I do tend to use my off cuts as the front is only 9cm in height. LOL we all have them
Here are the ones I have to send abroad they are from Joanna Sheen CD Time goes by



And these are for Me and my Daughter  I got them from CC in there birthday week deals only only £7 for 2 . I couldn`t get them ,I normal do make them and put all the birthday dates in for the family and her friend`s but I thought these would be a change, I shall just have to phone to remind her when the birthdays are ,

I have used my Clinch to bind them we both love Beatrix and as it was 110 yr this year I thought it was fitting,

Thanks for stopping by it means so much ,have a safe day what ever you are doing .

7 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, good luck for you at the hospital and your hubby at the docs. Your calendars are gorgeous, what a busy lady.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    Good Luck with the appointments hope they all go well.
    What a fantastic idea, I have some of these little calenders and was wondering what I could do with them, now I know.
    Thank you for the instructions.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie,
    I hope all goes well for you and hubby at the docs.
    These little beauties are a fabulous idea.
    So handy to have one on the desk. The only trouble for me is I need it to be a lot bigger so I can see.
    I have to enlarge everyones blog so I can read the writing.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope went well for you both with your hospital appointments...what a super idea for a present card! Love them, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie - I hope you are both OK after your visits to the medics. I just love these desk calendars - they are such a good idea and just the right size for a busy desk!!! They are so pretty.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These calendars are really lovely and such a useful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous selection, I will have to try doing some of those next year, I always think it special to receive a calendar. Hope you are both ok. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete