Sunday 8 March 2015

Sugar Button Moulds




Here are my new moulds I bought from C& C there are 4 Moulds also got Kathryn book
  


I Made these from paper clay but wasn`t sure what colours  I was going to use or mediums 


Here is one I have done ,this is card is going out to Japan in the morning for my grandson ,
I coloured it in with cosmic shimmer`s drawing inks I new they would come in one day ,I`m quite please they way it came out .Now to colour other figures out ,when I know what project they are going on .



Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    oh what super moulds, and what a very superb job you have made of them.
    Your card is is so bright and cheerful, and superbly made may I add.
    I bet when your Grandson gets this he will be so pleased with it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Melanie. Great moulds and a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you have created such a beautiful fingurine fromt he moulds
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete