Sunday 3 August 2014

MDF Plaques

Here are a the Plaque`s i have been making for my craft fairs .my Hubby has cut them out for me
and have decorated them myself , painted with Indigo paints
 Image coloured with Species pens
 Image coloured with Species pens
 Rose is made out paper clay
 Butterfly ,doves and flowers made out of paper clay ,Image coloured with Species pencils
 Butterfly ,doves and flowers made out of paper clay ,Image coloured with Species pencils

Last 3 shapes are my spellbinder shape my hubby drew round them then jigsawed them out Heart is free drawn

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    what superb plaques.
    I love them, and their designs are sooooooo! fab.
    You are one very clever lady.
    They will sell like hot cakes I;m sure.
    Hope all is okay with you, and your health probs.
    I am continuing to make good progress with mine.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny still having Pyshio but now on my left arm waiting for MRI scan it has always hurt since I collapsed , my back is better but if I move a certain a way I no about it but I suppose I will have to live with it ,I have made some Broaches will post them soon

      Delete