Monday 15 April 2013

Japan Card

Hi well I got 2 cards made today and another nearly done it has been so nice seeing the Sun and my kitchen door open most of the day ,My damp part of the floor is nearly dry so my Fridge and freezer can go back to where they use to live .
I  sat out part of the afternoon playing ball with my youngest of dogs Max he is 11yrs young ,Daisy is 15 and doesn`t entertain balls now she just chill`s out .
Well here is my card

I will post it tomorrow plus the Philippines card ,I blog this on Tuesday

8 * 8 card
Backing card and Fan I got from the craft fair
The stamp I also got from there at a bargain price of £2 coloured with Cosmic Drawing Inks
SB dies
The kimono and butterfly my sister gave me

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Great card Melanie,
    Love the whole design, colours and embellishments.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Melanie. The pink and black, with just a touch of gold, look great. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Melanie, beautiful colours and layout
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Melanie! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete