Monday 28 January 2013

Where do I start

Hi guy`s sorry I have not been around  for a while , I have had a lot going on, two weeks ago I had to be rushed into hospital , I`m now on the mend but I have to see my doc weekly and the nurse , one of my tabs had to be stopped straight away which give me complication`s as you are supposed to weaned off them which I didn`t know , then on Thursday my Sister-in-Law lost the battle to her Cancer ,she had been married to her hubby for 44yrs , I do find Sympathy card`s hard to do but I had to do 5 with all different verse`s in as 1 was for my brother-in-law and the other 4 for there children we went over today so I could hand deliver them . some are nearly the same but every verse was different and personal to the children and there children bless them .

On one good point just before Xmas my friend asked me to put my cards in her shop I have sold a few but where I should  now have loads done for the shop I haven`t managed to make many as not being well ,but hope I can now start to make at least 2 a day and my hubby will get them over to the  shop.

I got the new dies from C & C  as I wanted to pick my self up  even though I couldn't craft,
Well here are the cards ,

My brother-in-Law Derek
Katrina`s And Dave and boys there eldest daughter
Lisa she is doing staying dry from alchol for January for Cancer research  this is why her`s in done in pink
James and his children

And finally there youngest daughter she only got married last year
the light was quite bad when I took the photo`s yesterday sorry as pic`s not that good

thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I am so sorry to read your news, hard to know what to say..your cards are beautiful and I am sure were very much appreciated by all. I am also sorry that you have been in hospital and hope that you will soon be feeling much better..hope you sell lots of cards in your friend's shop, I'm sure you will! Take care, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    so sorry to hear of your families loss. I felt all was not too good with you health wise. I really do hope you are feeling a lot better now. Lots of get well wishes winging there way from me to you.
    Your cards are so beautiful for such a sad occasion.
    We all hate having to make these especially for family members.
    Good luck with your making and selling of your cards.
    I know they will be very pleased with them.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such beautiful cards Melanie at a time when I know your heart wasn't into crafting. Sorry to hear of your sad loss.I hope you continue to improve on the health side!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your sad loss and also that you haven't been well. These cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Melanie,
    Wow! you have had it hard this past while. Sorry to hear of your families loss. I hope you are feeling better yourself now, please take it easy. It is great to have you back Blogging again.
    Your cards are beautiful even if they are for the sadest of occasions. Each one is different and very effective.
    Good luck with selling your cards it is great to have an outlet and get some money back to buy more goodies!!!!
    Take Care

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie, you've done such a wonderful job with the cards at such a difficult time. I am so sorry to hear that you have been unwell too but glad you are back home. Keep well, take it easy and congratulations on the selling cards. xx

    ReplyDelete