Saturday 20 October 2012

Thanks

Thank you all for your support it means a lot to me ,I should now be able to blog a little bit now but it may not be every day for a little while need to get back into it .
My daughter finally got the keys to her house yesterday , I`m going to see them on Thursday
just hope my cold has gone by then caught it of the little ones this week not feeling very clever at the moment

see you soon I will post the card i made them for their new house once i have uploaded the pic`s on my hubby`s camera

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Melanie!!

    I'm sure you will be glad to have a bit of a rest now. You have had quite a tough time this year one way and another! It would be nice if you could have a little bit of holiday, even if it's just a couple of days away! I'm sure youwill be so pleased to get back to your crafting again and not just the odd few minutes here and there!

    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Mel its good to have you back and I hope you can now get a little me time. Look forward to your next creation but in your own good time. Enjoy getting back to your crafting a great therapy, love Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie,
    Lovely to hear you will be able to blog again, you are missed. Look forward to your card when I am next in blogland. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete