Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Family Baptism cards for the 02/10/2011

Here are the cards I have made for my  Great Nephew Baptism this weekend,
1) from my Mum I used Peter Rabbit, backing paper from the same CD ,Spellbinders dies for stop
some candi and me to you ribbon bow, random peel offs

My card , Serphina Cd ,backing paper from same cd , card from cradcraft plus,sellbinders die
flowers from my craft shop, plus peeloffs crosses
My daughters card, cards stock from card craft, layers CC card stock, Image ,Joaane Sheen  CD brought from CC ,Spellbinder die ,peeloffs from stash,flowers local craft shop 


My Brothers card, Card stock Card craft, Image Popcorn Pals, backing paper from  same CD,
Labels seraphina CD ,peeloffs from stash, ribbon Me to You.
Hope you like my designs thanks for poping by

4 comments: